Ncam 10.4 compiled and patched by marouan & RAED
- [dvbapi] Rewritten the CA PMT parsing code
- Some key notes for this revision:
- * The CA PMT and PMT parsing code is split into separate functions. Additional functionality is also moved to different functions.
- * The previous CA PMT parsing logic is retained (written by theparasol), but the code is much simpler, easier to maintain and a bit faster.
- * The CA PMT message is not completely parsed now if there is no need for it (e.g. no change is made to the channel).
- * The PMT is now parsed only if it’s necessary (e.g. for powervu channels, when no streams are present in CA PMT, etc).
- * Added preliminary support for reading the “ca_pmt_cmd_id” value. A future update (in oscam and enigma2) will allow using multiple oscam instances simultaneously.
- * Added support for a new descriptor with tag 0x87 in the CA PMT message, used exclusively for sending the ca device information.
- * Added detailed information for the private CA PMT descriptors supported by oscam in the readme (for dvbapi client developers).
- [dvbapi] Fixed previous commit when WITH_EXTENDED_CW is enabled
- [dvbapi] Fixed ‘ca_pmt_cmd_id’ value for PMT files
- For CA PMT messages received via PMT files, set the “ca_pmt_cmd_id” to a proper value (ok_descrambling) instead of zero.
- Also made few cosmetic changes.
- [dvbapi] Reworked ‘ca_pmt_cmd_id’ skipping logic
- According to the spec (https://www.dvb.org/resources/public/standards/En50221.V1.pdf), the “ca_pmt_cmd_id”
- value shall be present inside the ES info loop. Unfortunately, each dvbapi client does each own thing. The
- only reliable way to detect when this info is present in the CA PMT is to actually check its value, like it
- was done in the old code.
- Most boxes always send the typical value of 0x01 (ok_descrambling) and the above check works fine because
- there is no descriptor_tag 0x01 to get confused with. On the contrary, for enigma2, values like 0x03 (query),
- 0x04 (not_selected) are possible (not yet, but soon). Skipping these higher values the same way will not work,
- because descriptors with such tags can exist, so a different check is implemented for enigma2.
- In practice, this commit fixes the VDR dvbapi plugin, as well as the enigma2 boxes with wrong dvbapi boxtype
- setting (‘none’ instead on the correct ‘dreambox’ – the setting is irrelevant now, but will make a difference
- in the future, so make sure you set it correctly).
- [dvbapi] Added option to enable/disable ecm.info file creation
- [nemu] Switched to oscam’s function for getting the section length
- [biss] Clean up and bug fixes in Mode 1
für DM900UHD, DM920, DM520,DM525, DM820, DM7080 (DEB)
OOZOON, DREAM ELITE, N.EWNIGMA2, GEMINI, Merlin4, DMS, TSimage, Powersat,nonsolosat
New: DM500, DM800HD,DM800HD,DM7020
für vuplus zero 4k/ solo 4k/ultimo 4k/uno 4k, mutant hd51/52, AX 51/52, Xtrend ET11000/120000, Spycat 4K, Edision 4k, Octagon 4k, DM900, DM92, Vu+ solo, Uno, Duo, Ultimo, Zero (IPK)
Dreambox DM500HD, DM7020,DM7025, DM800HD, DM800HDSE, DM
OpenATV, BlackHole, OpenBH, OpenLD,OpenPLUS, Rudream, OpenPLi, OpenHDF, OpenVix, VTI,OpenSPA, OpenESI,OpenVision, Hyperion PKTEAM, SatDreamGr, OpenDroid, PurE2,EGAMI,OpenNFR,TeamBlue, OpenMIPS…